208 North Miller (254) 559-2278
Accountability Administration District Improvement Plan District Improvement Committee Meeting Emergency Operations Plan Employment Opportunities Important Notices School Health Advisory Council Title I, Part A
Football Volleyball Cross Country Boys Basketball Girls Basketball Baseball Golf Softball Tennis Track
Parent & Student Access Login Parent & Student Access Login Mobile CSCOPE Parent Portal BISD Parent Involvement Information College Information Website Family Access Information Financial Quick Tips SAT Prep Help School Nutrition Student Code of Conduct (English) Student Code of Conduct (Spanish) District Handbook (English) District Handbook (Spanish)
Breckenridge ISD Launches Family Access
The Breckenridge Independent School District recognizes that many parents would like to play a greater role in their child’s education as well as become active members on the same education team. To make it easier for you to get involved, we are providing you with the ability to view student demographic information, emergency information, attendance, assignments, grades, class schedules, and immunization records via the Internet from the comfort of your home or office computer. This access is made possible through our student information system with Skyward PaC Family Access™. This access is secured by a unique username and password to assure security and privacy.
If you are interested in applying for Family Access™, you may pick up an application form in the school office, at the Administration Office or download the form from the BISD website. Completed applications can be returned to each school office. For security and confidentiality reasons, we are requesting that all parents and guardians retrieve their username & password in person. Username and passwords sent home with students, despite our best intentions, are often misplaced or can become compromised. In addition, it is essential that those parents responsible for educational decision making receive the correct username and password. Once your application is processed, instructions along with your username and password will be provided to you. You must present a valid ID when retrieving your information. Please allow up to 10 days for your application to be processed.
If you have any questions, you can contact Jackie Parks at 559-9707.
Q: Exactly, what information will I have access to?
A detailed calendar provides options to view any excused or unexcused
absences in detail from the convenience of a parents/guardians home or
work. Teacher provided e-mail links allow for easier communication between
parents and teacher.
Q: Why do I pick up my password and user name at the School?
Q: With all the talk about Internet safety and security, how do I know
Family Access is safe?
Q: Can other people see my child's personal information on Family Access?
Q: Can I create my own Username and Password.?
Q: I can't get Family Access to work on my computer. What should I do?
If you are still having problems call 559-2278 during school hours and a staff member will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that the Breckenridge ISD can provide technical support via e-mail or telephone but does not support off-site technology or software applications. For computer or software problems, please consult your computer dealer or software vendor.
Q: I have a child at East Elementary, South Elementary, and the Jr./Sr.
High School. Do I need a unique username and password for each child?
Q: I have forgotten my user name and/or lost my password, what should
Q. Do I have to reapply every year?
Please Note: By logging into Breckenridge ISD’s Skyward Family Access, you are agreeing to the following guidelines
1. Parents/Guardians (except those barred by court order) may have access to their child’s grades, attendance, schedules, and other information as offered by the school’s student management software. Any site containing the above information must require the parent to log in with a secure (using 128-bit encryption) username and password.
2. A student’s email address may be published to the secure portion of the site, which will be used only by school staff for communication purposes.
3. Usernames and passwords of new accounts will be distributed as selected on the previous page. Usernames and passwords will not be shared over the phone.
4. Each user is responsible for their individual login information and should take all reasonable precautions to prevent others from being able to use their account. This includes, but is not limited to, regularly changing the account password and not sharing the password with others. Users shall notify their teacher or building administrator immediately if a possible security problem had been identified.
5. Campus principals shall set guidelines for timely entry of grades, teacher notes, and attendance, and further expect that the BISD staff will follow these guidelines.
Disclaimer – Although extreme precautions and measures (both technical and procedural) have been implemented to prohibit unauthorized access to your child’s information, Breckenridge ISD, its employees and agents, make no warranties of any kind, neither expressed nor implied, concerning the access it is providing. Furthermore, BISD may not be held liable for:
a. The accuracy, nature, or quality of information posted on the Skyward Family Access website.
b. Any delays or interruptions in service of Skyward Family Access.
c. Unauthorized access to student information on Skyward Family Access.